- Me: ah, yes. Home alone. I can do whatever I want!
- Me: *turns TV up a couple notches*
- Me: *watches YouTube videos without headphones*
- Me: getting crazy up in here
I saw someone fly backwards off a treadmill today and I was laughing so hard I fell off the crosstrainer which made the girl next to me laugh so hard that she slipped off hers and it was 7:30 in the morning and there were just 3 of us sitting on the floor of the gym crying with laughter and in varying degrees of pain
- *on a date*
- me: *pulls out clipboard*
- me: age?
- date: uh... 18
- me: ok. check. got any kids?
- date: no
- me: check. club penguin username?
- date: what's that?
- me: *drops clipboard*
the past is a strange place
cops on bikes used to transport criminals like this
this guy worked as an alarm for waking people up
one wheel motorcycle
pin-boys who manually lined pins up
baby cage for families who wanted their kids to get enough sunlight
zoo-keeper showering a penguin
But who woke up the guy that woke everyone else up